PAGES

Friday, June 7, 2013

I WILL NAME YOUR BABIES

After much forethought, I have come to the decision to start up my own private practice. 
An entrepreneurial practice to lift the burden of naming the next generation from the backs of hormonal women in the midst of their pregnancies. With baby name books crowding us at every shelf with their 50,001+ lists in search of the perfect name, let me rid your pregnant self from this time-consuming, indecisive-decision-making that will affect the rest of your baby's future and success and spouse and career and confidence and personality and life and most importantly, destiny.

(Please take a prolonged peek at the below presentation of my professional portfolio displaying my work.)

Baby before being named. 
Baby after being named Marisol Juju.
This is another baby. 
This is the same baby after being named Creeley Kitkat.
Here is another baby.
Here is that same little character after being named Hambro IV.
Unnamed baby.
Puffer face after being named Grama Moses.
Baby before.
Baby after.

Please contact me to set up a trial-free consultation for $50 (not including the $25 minimum entry fee) at bestbabynamer@gmail.com

(Disclaimer: I do not promise that you or your baby will be happy with the name I will choose, and I do not in any situation, accept being sued. Donations are acceptable. Also, I am offering a limited time offer for twins, a buy-one, get-one free deal, including middle names! Offer expires as soon as I say so. )

No comments:

Post a Comment