PAGES

Monday, September 16, 2013

JOH'S ART FOR BLOOD:WATER MISSION

Between work at the quaint Greek kitchen and her song-weaving, my friend Johanna escapes to her carpenter's bench to create. 

After a refreshing swim in the community pool last I visited, she showed me the step-by-step process involved in sawing, burning designs and gluing or painting wood into a marvelous little memento to be worn on beaded or threaded leather.

Take a peek at some of her work here.

Johanna is selling her delightful hand-made necklaces and bracelets. Her beautiful spirit is giving all of the proceeds to blood:water mission (read about 'blood:water mission' here). 

The cost is whatever you desire to give or a minimum of $5.

Message me if you or someone you know would be interested (and I will get you in contact with Johanna). Also, she is open to your suggestions in the design! 

I adore mine, m

No comments:

Post a Comment